Cypress Hall & Pavilion: Your Wedding, Made Special
Located in the Heart of Prairieville, Frank’s Cypress Hall is a unique and affordable venue to host your wedding and reception. When you pull up to the covered, Edison lit walk way, tall ceilings and a large chandelier welcome you. Once you step into the ballroom our staff will take over and allow your dreams to come true.
Cypress Hall, with its large reception room and outdoor pavilion, can accommodate up to 80 seated guests inside and up to 175 outside. Whether your desire is to have the ceremony outside under our pergola, underneath the Edison lit trellis or inside under our decorated Greek Style Colonnade, Cypress Hall’s staff will assist you with each and every aspect as well as take away the stresses other venues do not. From coordinating with the photographer and the band, to coordinating with the florist, to the placement of your wedding cake(s), to passing out Hors D’oeuvres, Cypress Hall’s staff will see to it that you can focus your attention to your wedding and reception. Included in your packaged wedding plan are: use of our square cake stands, white satin chair covers, and use of our digital marquis (to help direct people to the venue).
Featuring Louisiana inspired cuisines; Cypress Hall’s chefs prepare amazing foods that are sure to please everyone’s pallet. Having the option to pick a package deal and add stations, helps you stay in control of your budget. Our staff will ensure your food selections are properly prepared and well stocked throughout the event. Just a few miles off of Interstate 10 and minutes south of Baton Rouge, Cypress Hall is easily accessible for any out of town guests who wish to attend your event. Please call today to make an appointment with our coordinator to view and go over details of your planned reception.
Cypress Hall Amenities and Fees
Ceremony and Reception Amenities
- Cypress Hall and Pavilion available for 3.5 hours (Allowed 3 hours prior for decorations)
- One hour rehearsal (must be pre-arranged with Hall Administrator)
- Changing room for Bride and Bridal Party
- On-site security required for all receptions that alcohol is consumed (3-hour min charge)
- On-site security required for all receptions over 100 people (3-hour min charge)
- Wedding coordinator to assist in rehearsal, ceremony and reception
- Uniformed staff and bartenders
- Champagne toast for the bridal party, including champagne flutes
- Staff attendant to slice and pass out wedding cakes
- Use of tables, chairs, chair covers, linens, china, flatware and glassware
- Buffet boxes for the bride, groom and their parents upon departure
- All set up and breakdown
- Additional Hour $275.00 + beverage service price
- Wedding Deposit $1000.00 (see administrator for details about how much applies to the balance)